Not my favorite pic of her but look how blue her eyes look.
Yes you read the title right. We have moved again. This time it is temporary, well we hope. We came back to this house on 412 Spruce Street, Woodland, NC after Thanksgiving. Why your asking....well we have mold in parsonage. We have suspected that we have for some time now. Both Travis and Izzy have been sick. Olivia's has been on and off but more then usual and I have just been slap worn out all the time, which are all signs of mold. After a home inspector came in and did some sampling of the air he found MOLD! 7 kinds in our house and 8 in our garage......and the clincher......only 2 kinds outside. Aaaaa.....not good. So as you can imagine we can't live in the parsonage at this time until we see what type of clean up has to be done to make it livable again. I have to be honest I am struggling right now with not being in our own house. I had just put up all my Christmas decorations when we found out we had to move and that NONE of them could move with us. Everything in our house is considered contaminated. There have been a few household items we have been able to wipe down and move but over all we only have the bare minimum. Which is a much simpler way of life. No TV, internet or phone.....as crazy as it sounds I actually have liked it. I do miss getting to blog when I want but it has allowed for much more together time and I get SO much done. (which includes washing ALL every bit of clothing, due to the mold.) Here are a few pictures of what the new house looks like. It is very nice and we feel so blessed that the church was able to find us something so quickly and such a nice place to live. (I haven't gotten to take a pic of the front of the house yet but you can look it up on google with the above address.)
This is our bedroom. The beds and dresser where provided by church members. Aren't they beautiful! (and the floors, to die for)
This is Olivia's room. Notice the doll house scattered on the floor. It was one of the items we were able to wipe down and bring.
One down side is we only have 1 bathroom. But it is pretty and pink.
Isabella's room.
The hallway and a great pocket door to close off the bedrooms if we have company while we are here.
The den/dining room
The kitchen
It has a swinging door to close it off.
A garage my van actually fits in with room.
Sun room/Mudroom off the garage.
One BONUS about this house is it had a TON of storage. So as we are able to clean and bring things out of the parsonage we can store them here. Also the double white doors you see open up to the back yard and you could pull a card in the storage area and work on it if you needed to.
It also has a great backyard that opens up to a HUGE field behind us.
The red part of the house is soon to be sided. But it is the storage area.
And the view from the front window.
So overall we have been blessed beyond measure. I can't express how grateful we are for the church renting this house for us to live in while the parsonage is under repair.

No comments:
Post a Comment