Monday, June 13, 2011

Tennessee

On Saturday morning, I loaded up the van, gave hugs and kisses and buckled Olivia in her car seat. But I didn't tell my Izzy to buckle up because she was staying in TN. My parents asked if she could stay and hang out with them for the week. This is the first time she has been this far away from us for this long but it will be good her to have lots of one on one time. This will give her a chance to swim everyday, play with Emma Grace and visit with her Mamaw and Auntie Amy. This was hard for me to imagine not having her with me coming back to NC and the ride home was very quite. Although we miss her a bunch she is already having a blast. Saturday she helped my dad cut brush and haul it off and swim, Sunday, she went to church with my brother and sister-in-law, came home swam next door with a friend of hers, then visited Papaw and played Bingo with the residents at the gardens (where my Papaw lives). Today she was headed to work with my mom then swimming this afternoon. I don't know what tomorrow holds but Wednesday she is off to a movie and a play date with her Auntie Amy and Mamaw. So even though she misses us she is staying busy. We'll head to TN Friday to pick her up. I am sure she will hate to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment