
Monday, May 7, 2012
Diverticulosis.....
This is a new word in my vocabulary. It is a new word in my medical array of things to list when asked what I have. REALLY!! I keep telling people I hit 30 and everything fell apart. I didn't think this was suppose to happen until at least 40. So I figure by 40 I will be all repaired and good to go for another 40. If your not familiar with diverticulosis it is not fun but it is treatable. Most of the time people my age do not have diverticulosis (I keep hearing the phrase people your age don't get XYZ, but I must be the exception to that rule). I have a list of foods that are called trigger foods that I am encouraged to stay away from. I think the hardest will be strawberries! I can eat them all day long but not if they are going to make me sick. If you don't know what diverticulosis is look it up. I pray for anyone who has this yucky stuff.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment