(Well as I tear up as I write this post) Isabella said goodbye to first grade on Friday. It was such a fun day. They started off the day with an awards ceremony. Isabella was honored with the Whopper Award (for the best storytelling), the Magnificent Math Award, the Sensational Spanish Award (she was one out of 3 who got this award) and the Perservering Award. We were so proud of her. After doing awards they played fun games until lunch then had a picnic outside. They finished up their last day of 1st grade with water fun. Every child was soaked from head to toe and had a blast getting that way. It was an awesome way to end a school year.
I think she is a little apprehensive about starting 2nd grade. She has said everyday that she wishes she could just stay in 1st grade. (but a lot that could be because she had an amazing teacher) I am sure that come July 16th when we go to open house and see who her teacher is and who is in her class she will be stoked.
I am so proud to say that Isabella finished out the year with straight A's. (she has had them ALL year)
Language Arts 95
Math 99
Reading 96
Science/SS 99
Spelling 97
So with 1st grade behind her, she says.....hello 2nd grade!
I love you Isabella. i am very proud of your awards and all A's. Hugs and kisses....
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Izzy!! We are sooo proud of you and know that you will be a shining star in second grade to!
ReplyDelete