Sunday, March 7, 2010

Polly pockets want to be warm.....

While I was teaching school last week Olivia was suppose to be playing in her room. When I came down the hallway to check on her this is how I found her. When I asked her why she laying in the hallway playing, she said because it is cold in her room and the heater feels so warm. And silly mommy.....Polly pockets just want to be warm.
Her feet were cold so she put on socks. My child thinks outside of the box most of the time. She said both colors matched her pj's. You can't tell but one foot was colder than the other so she has on two socks. So cute.



You can see in this picture the wall heater just above where she is laying. She knows exactly where the heat blows down so sh can stay warm. So smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment