Sunday, March 7, 2010
Willimasburg, VA
These are just a few of the pictures we took. Here are a few of my favorites.






Leaving for our family day.




This is my favorite picture of Isabella all day. She just started playing and running in the leaves and I caught this picture. It is just classic to me.







This is the way to travel.
Doesn't he look natural.


These are maps that show where all the buildings were in Colonial Williamsburg.

This is the colluseum building in Norfolk. It was so pretty.
I know this one is a little blurry but you can really see how far down we went.
This is going down into the tunnel. Oh my word, I didn't realize how far down we were going. Our GPS said 200ft below sea leavel but I am checking on that. Either way we went WAY DOWN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment