On our way back to Knoxville from the wedding in Missouri we stopped by Metropolis, IL. Home of Superman! So of course we had to have our pictures made with him.
This what I was battling as we returned from Missouri. A bad staff infection. Thank goodness with some antibiotic and antibiotic cream it has cleared up but it took over a week.
The girls being kind to each other (once in awhile.....being kind does not happen a lot right now.....apparently we are in a new phase).
Emma Grace in her "new" car seat. We moved Olivia to a 5 point harness booster seat, so we gave her car seat to Emma Grace. She loved it. She played in it and sat up there like she was a queen.
Whit, what booster do you have Olivia in? We got Lana one, but it's just the seatbelt kind, and I'm nervous every time she's in it. I think I would feel a lot safer in a 5 point harness. Recommendations?
ReplyDelete