Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reading

Keep on Reading! Isabella got a Kindle Touch for Christmas from my parents. (honestly at first the idea of my 9 year old having a Kindle didn't go over well with me) Isabella use to be a read-a-holic. If she got her hands on a book she liked she would have it read in just a few hours, a day at max. So when she started slacking off reading and said she didn't want to read anymore I cringed. (I never enjoyed reading but part of that is because I am not a good reader.) She is an absolutely amazing reading! (she gets that from her dad) As you can imagine I wanted to do anything I could to make her want to read. A kindle seemed to be the answer. We are still having to encourage her to sit down and read but she is getting back in the swing of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment