Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The "fruit" does grow

I guess saying the "fruit" does grow is not completely true since I am growing veggies.

Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation:
seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear
fruit with seed in it, according to their various
kinds.” And it was so. Gen 1:11

3 little tomatoes are growing and the withered flowers will begin to produce this week.

Every time I look at my plants growing the above scripture comes to mind. It still baffles me that God can say something and it happens. Think about that for a moment. If you spoke clothes be washed and they did you would be a hero to women and men. But God spoke, the heavens and the Earth were created,  the light from the dark, the water was separated from the land, let there be seed bearing plants, the stars to light the sky, the animals to roam the land and the sea and man kind. But most of man kind does not hail Him as a hero but we should! So as I look down the row at my veggies I am so thankful that God spoke and it was and that He allows my plants to grow to feed my family. He is my HERO! He can be yours to.



No comments:

Post a Comment