As you can tell we love spending time in the mountains. While we were in NC we loved being close to the beach but the mountains are where our hearts are. For my birthday Travis and I went to Carson Springs for a few days. It is nestled in the foothills of the Smokies but only an hour or so from home. We were able to enjoy the creek that flows right by the resort.
Looking up beside the creek.
I just had to take a pic of all the acorns that we littering the walk way to the creek. It was like roller skating walking across them. But I also wanted to show Olivia all the acorns as she collects acorns.
We decided to drive up through a few of the passes in the mountains and this is just one place we stopped. What a handsome man God has given me!
I mean how can you not LOVE that sight!
(As a reminder to myself: this is the first birthday something hasn't been going on in 4 years, surgeries, moving, etc.)

No comments:
Post a Comment