Thursday, November 22, 2012

Night Night Songs

Here lately I have been thinking about my girls growing up and how fast it is happening. I reminse about when they were little and how dependent they were on me. At times it was so hard and I wished they were a little older to be able to do things themselves but now I wish they were little and still dependent on me. But since I can't stop them from growing up I will just have to remember the sweet times the make me feel so blesed to be their mother. One of my favorite things is the songs I sing/sang to my children at bedtime.

The Night Night Song
Good night, sleep tight my sweet little (Izzy or Livy)
Mommy loves you, Daddy loves you
(Bella loves you or Livy loves you)
Good Night sleep tight.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Jesus Loves Me

Of course the older they get the less they need me to sing these to them but oh when they do how it makes my heart jump that they still need me......sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment