Christmas at Mom and Dad's started off well. We all came over for dinner and as usual my Mom out did herself with dinner. (enough food to feed an army) It was delicious! The girls found ways to entertain themselves while they waited for dinner and presents. Wrestling with Grand! Notice Kallon in the background, he really wants to play and wrestle with the big kids. (next year I am sure he will be laying the smack down on Grand.)
Isabella pasted time with my Iphone. Texting with friends,
playing Angry Birds and other games.
Jensen and Heather corralled Kallon a lot!
Sweet Kallon. I could just eat him up. I caught him checking out Mimi's dust hanging under the cabinet. (too cute)
Don't you love the expression on her face! She got
a huge surprise gift!
A new bike. Her bike had gotten REALLY too small
for her.
And this is where you find these 2. Always
together! If they aren't in dress up clothes, then
they are sitting at the little table coloring together, or
in the rose cottage playing house. (I have to say it means
so much to me that we live here and my little girl gets
to grow up with her cousins. They are best friends.)
The "big" kids (aka adult children) got Kindle Fires for Christmas but no one got our pictures.
Needless to say a Cornelius Christmas was great!

No comments:
Post a Comment