Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What's been going on......


Oh my goodness, I am so behind on my blogging. Honestly part of it is because we are out living life to the fullest and the other part is I am exhausted at night so I just go to bed instead of blogging. But I am going to try to do better.

Here are a few things that have been going on in our lives since my last blog in March.

Over Spring Break we headed back to Disney. Our girls have asked to go back to Disney World since the day we left last year. So after we got our taxes back we jumped at the opportunity to take them back. As you can imagine they loved every minute of it and we loved watching the excitement and magic in the eyes. There is nothing like seeing magic like that through your children's eyes. (sniff, sniff)

When we got home from Disney I had one day to wash up clothes and mentally prepare to start a new job on Monday, April 1st. (I'll expand more on that in another post)

Isabella and Travis just got back from Washington, DC. Her school took 16, 5th graders up for a 5th grade trip. Neither one of them had ever been so it was a real treat. I hope to post pics from that trip in another blog post.

Olivia has started her medicine allergy testing. Her first one was Monday and she is allergic to Penicillin. So she is now the proud owner of an epi pen. She will be tested for Roecephrin at the end of June and I think the Mycin family after that. It will be good to know if she is allergic to all of them but sad because that makes treating her much harder.

Both girls are finishing out the school year with a bang. I can not wait to post about how well they have done this year.

A few summer plans include heading to the beach with my family, Dollywood, a few short trips over the weekends to Chattnooga, spending time at the lake, swimming at Mimi and Grand's and just being together and enjoying summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment