Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Back to Blogging


I haven't blogged in a REALLY long time. I guess time has just gotten away from me. For one we have been back in Knoxville now for almost 5 years so most everyone I blogged for we see on a daily or weekly basis. And two, as I went back to work and life got busier I let my blog go.

I am going to try to start blogging again. I don't know that it will be daily or weekly but I want to put pictures and thoughts down about what is going on in our lives. I want my girls to be able to look at the blog anytime and remember special moments. I want to be able to look back and think about how amazing a time was. So bear with me as I get back in the swing of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment