Thursday, April 14, 2016

Looking back

Today I have scrolled back through the blog looking at pictures from just a few months ago and many years ago. I have laughed, smiled, cried and pondered. I have sat quietly thinking about our lives and how blessed we are. I originally started the blog when we moved to NC so that family and friends could keep up with what was going on in our lives. (Our first blog was a tot site, then we had a wordpress site and finally the blog we have now.) Looking back now I think the blogs may have been more for me to document our lives, our journeys in life and in the ministry and for me to see how our lives have only gotten better.

They always say never look back always look ahead. But for me looking back makes me appreciate where we have been, where we are now and where we are going. I see the chapters in our lives and how they started and how they finished and how sometimes they detoured. I am thankful I started those blogs years ago. I hope one day our littles will look back at moments in their lives an appreciate the journey they were on that lead to where they are.

So, I'll continue to blog. As life in our house is changing I want to share this next journey. I am sure it will have many ups and downs but we will do them together....an that makes looking back worth every laugh, smile and tear.

033Isabella on Southeasterns campus.Olivia on Southeasterns campus.Slideshow imageSlideshow image
Just a few from the other blog sites...


No comments:

Post a Comment