Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sharing advice

Over the past few months I have been talking with friends of mine who are moms and going through some of the same things that I am. If your a mom you know that everyday in the life of a mom is a new adventure. On each new adventure you can feel completely alone and feel like no one else understands what you are going through. But the best thing is that there is someone who knows exactly what you are going through because they have been through it or are going through it now.....and their words are so wise. Sharing advice and the knowledge you have with someone can make such a difference in someone elses life. I was blessed by a friend of mine a year or so ago when she gave me a copy of "Wise Words for Moms" she got at a conference at her church. I wasn't sure how much I would use it or if it would even work for me and my girls. A year later I can't thank her enough for being so kind to share her knowledge and information she had received. I use "Wise Words for Moms" everyday and it really makes my girls stop and think about their actions. Hopefully it will be helpful to you as well. (if you click on the pic you can enlarge it)




I also have a great link on our blog, Prayer of Hannah, is an awesome blog where some moms get together and tell about things in their lives and what has helped them. I "blog stalk" it everyday to see the new post.
So share your knowledge and information with other moms, you never know what help with what they are going through at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment