Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weight update



Here is a little update on my weight loss and Travis's. As of last week I am down to 188 pounds. That is a total of 53 pounds gone!!! Yeah! I realized that I now weigh just a little bit more than I did when Travis's and I got married almost 9 years ago. But the great news is.....I am offically baby weight FREE! I feel like a whole new person knowing that all of my baby weight is gone, now I am working on getting off the "extra" as I like to call it that I gained while Travis and I were dating. So that puts me with in 48 pounds of my goal weight. I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. This last 48 is going to be the hardest to get off but I will just work harder. I have come this far and I WILL NOT turn back now. Please keep praying for me, my weight has been a huge struggle for me for many years but I feel as though I am finally getting it under control with the Lord's help. I will keep you posted.

Travis is doing amazing. As of this morning, he is down to 213 pounds. That is a total of 46 pounds for him. I keep telling him that we have got to get him so new pants so that they won't sag so bad. He looks great!! I am so proud of him.(it is so awesome that the life style change we made we made together.)

No comments:

Post a Comment