My sweet Papaw. He was off to go golfing, which might I add he had a blast! It was great for his lungs.
Olivia and Ms. Lucille had daily talks about "their problems". Olivia would say, "Ms. Lucille we need to talk." So off they would go to the talking spot and they would work out the problems of the world. After talking to Ms. Lucille the first problem was that Olivia misses her old house sometimes. Ms. Lucille's problem was she didn't want to leave the beach, Olivia's response was....just move here they won't mind. Out of the mouth of babes.
Is that not the sweetest face you have ever seen. I could just eat her up.
And this little face is so precious. Emma Grace Cornelius is the cutest little girl which so much personality. Just love her.
My Daddy. He is just one cool dude. I love hanging out with my Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment