Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rocky Mount Children's Museum

For Isabella's birthday my parents came over and then my brother, sister-in-law and niece surprised her by meeting us at the Children's museum in Rocky Mount. What a wonderful play to take kiddos to play, learn and just be kids.
I didn't get a picture of it but Isabella, Travis and "Grand" went to see the movie Sea Monsters in the Planetarium.

Me and "Grand" aka my dad checking out the dinosaurs. 

The girls watching the dinosaurs. And learning with Travis (pausing to say cheese). 

Olivia doing the balance beam with a little help.     Emma Grace wasn't real sure about the dinosaurs. 

Heather playing on the half moon. I tried to catch her almost flipping backwards which I must
say was absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!!  And Emma Grace on the kids treadmill. 

Don't you love this face. Olivia was playing Market. I LOVED this area.
We separated fruits from veggies, counted them, described them and learned
about them. It was such a wonderful area for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment