I love moving into a new home. It means new space, putting your things in different arrangements, moving this here or there to find the best fit but I hate dead space. We had a wall of dead space in our foyer and I just wasn't sure what to do with it. However, I remembered a seeing a picture of a friend's dining room and thought one day I would love to do that. Well one day has arrived.
So I can't credit for the idea but the arrangement is all mine. I was blessed to receive a gift card to Hobby Lobby from my brother and sister-in-law for my birthday. I kept watching to see when they put something for the house on sale. All these crosses were $6 each or less. And they were the perfect thing to use in the dead space we had. (Just another thing that makes it feel like home.)
No comments:
Post a Comment