Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Family Matters
Since we have moved back (almost 3 months ago) we head over to my parents house every Wednesday after the girls get out of school. We hang out, eat dinner with them and then head to church. I love this time but this week we had to bump up our day since my parents will be out of town on Wednesday. So tonight Travis, the girls, myself, my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew all met at mom and dad's. It's a rainy fall evening. Mom made tacos for dinner and I must say when we walked in it smelled so wonderful. We all laughed, ate, played cards and just loved being together. Honestly, it felt just like it does at Christmas when we are all together and enjoying each other. I am so thankful that we are back and that we can all share these special times together. (I thank God for this time everyday.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment