Tuesday, August 21, 2012

6 years ago today.....

6 years ago today I sat in a hospital bed hooked up to saline and Pitocin. In a couple of hours I would get my epidural and at 12:31 pm Dr. Newton would look at me and say, "say Happy Birthday to your little girl."
This is the first sweet memory I have of your precious face.
You were so little, so helpless, so sweet and you were ours.

And when I woke you up this morning and you got
ready, this is the precious face I saw. What a big
girl you have become. So beautiful!



Olivia age 6
- Crystal blue eyes
- 44 pounds soaking wet
- Thin as a rail
- Legs from the ground to your neck
- Heart of gold
- So giving
- Loves with her whole heart
- Good at sharing
- Loves school and learning
- Loves Gracie (her 1st blanket bear) more than anything
- Loves unicorns
- Has a wonderful, playful, sweet imagination
- Loves her sister and thinks she hung the moon
- Gets feelings hurt easily
- Is sneaky
- Is mischievous
- Is daring
- Is quirky
- Doesn't follow the crowd
- Is a trend setter (see above pic)
- Full of life

You are a gift from God. Everyday you surprise me with things you do, things you say and how willing you are to always love. Happy Birthday Olivia!

If you would like to see pics of Olivia throughout the years you can visit the following links:
http://izzylivymom.wordpress.com/    (4/2008-3/2009)


No comments:

Post a Comment