Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Holden Beach 2013

 My girls......oh how they melt my heart.


Grand and his girls (well 2 of 3)
 

The granddaughters


Such a big girl. My where is time going.


Concentration 


My nephew, Kallon

My niece, Emma Grace


My beautiful middle schooler.

And this is the face I get most the time. She is not
fond of pictures right now.




 


Water fight 



I can't tell you how happy I am that these 2 love each
other. They are 3 years apart in age but if you ask each
one who their best friend is, they will answer the other
ones name. It is precious.

Of course me and Daddy have
to be silly.

We had these great tide pools one day and every
body decided to swim. Some were 2 and 3 feet
deep.

Not sure what they were looking at but thought
it was a cute pic.

Ank Kallon thinks Olivia hung the moon. He follows
her everywhere. It is so cute.

The 3 amigos.









 
 

This one is my FAVORITE!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment