Well as you can see we made it to the beach and we are enjoying it. We go out around 10 or 11 and stay out until the girls get hungry. Then we come in for lunch and naps for the girls. (this is when Travis and I play beach games) After naps we take the girls back to beach for afternoon fun.
LOVE the pics!! Looks like the girls are having fun. I love the pic's of Olivia in her swim suites the first one of her in the one piece with the hat on reminds me of a little old lady (LOL) and then the blue and white polka dots truly her wild and free and ready to go!! The only problem is I dont see you and Trav in any of the pics remember you have family there with you I want to see yall in some pics!! HAVE FUN!!!
ReplyDelete