Today started triple coupons at the Harris Teeter and as you all know I love triple coupons. So I was there at 7:45 this morning and made my way through the store. As you can see I did pretty well. Travis gave me a budget of $40. When I got to the register our total bill was $115 after coupons I paid $20.97!!! Hooray! I have a few more coupons I would like to use to stock up on things and I still have $20 to spend. We won't shop again until the next triple coupons which will be in 6 weeks.
If you don't do triple coupons because of the time it will take, please know that cutting all my coupons, finding prices and going and getting the stuff, I only spent 3 hours (3 hours for 6 weeks of shopping ROCKS!). It was so worth it to me. (this is how I get to stay home)
What I got:
3 boxes of 16ct Lipton Tea
Warm Delight
Lawry's Season Salt
Lawry's Lemon Pepper
Lawry's Garlic Salt
6 Shammrock Milks
4 McCormick Grill Mate Marinades
Dial Hand Soap
Hormel Compleates Meal
3 Helmann's Mayos
Heinz Cocktail Sauce
2 Sure D O's
6 Knorr Pasta Sides
McCain Smiles French Fries
3 Bertolli Spaghetti Sauces
2 DiGiorno Flatbreads
3 Wishbone Salad Dressings
3 Heluva Good Dips
Daisy Sour Cream
Ritz Crackers
Wheat Thins Artisian Crackers
Eggo Blueberry Waffles
3 12pk of Mt. Dew
YAY!! I was going to take a pic but I put all of my stuff away now I am working on a list for my next trip!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I definitely need to start doing coupons. One question though- do you ever get meat with your coupons?
ReplyDeleteThis amazes me!! You need to post a weekly dinner menu on here too, I am always needing new dinner ideas for my family.
ReplyDelete