Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weekly weight update

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks, but it was a little crazy. So now that I am completely back on track I will you a quick update.

When we got back from TN I had gained 6 pounds which I was highly upset about. But with the first 3 days being back I lost 3 pounds. Obviously I was retaining some water. Since them I am back down the other 3 pounds. Which makes me happy. When I weighed in this morning I had not gained and had not lost so I will take that. I have to get this body moving, so if your free and want to walk we have a great neighborhood to walk in and I would love company to walk with. Just give me a call.

Thanks for all your support. I will update next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment