Friday, August 28, 2009
Dryer Decoration
Well I don't know if dryer decorating is in style but maybe ours will start a tend. On Wednesday night I gathered my sheets and blankets out of the dryer only to find what you see below. I thought it was a little odd that my sheets and blankets had red spots all over them and then out fell the shell of a red ink pen. My first thought was, "Well at least clothes weren't ruined". After looking in the dryer I found that it is now "decorated" (for a lack of a better word) with bright red streaks. (oh and I found the rest of the pen stuck half way through the opening for the lent collector.) I looked on line and found that rubbing alcohol or finger nail polish might take the ink out of the dryer. I tried the rubbing alcohol and it did not work and since finger nail polish is highly flammable I decided that it can just stay decorated. I have tested it a couple of times to make sure the ink won't come off on our clothes and so far so good. So if want to "decorate" your dryer, let me know and I will give you the directions on how to. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment