Our girls are growing up so quick. It seems from day to day they change ever so slightly but they still change.
Isabella is becoming quite the young lady. She is 7 1/2 and sometimes I would think she is 15 or 16. She wants to grow up so fast and I want her so slow down. She is getting so tall. (I think within a year she could be as tall as me.)
Olivia is learning things so fast right now and picks up on everything. (she will be 3, Aug. 21) We'll be sitting in the car and she will just start to spout off something I didn't even know she knew or she will sing an entire song just out of the blue. (she has the entire veggie tales worship cd memorized and starting singing this is the day for me as she got ready for nap.) She is also getting tall and still just as skinny as can be. (still only weighs 25 pounds)
So as you can see our girls are growing right before our eyes. We feel so blessed that they are also growing in and toward the Lord more and more everyday. Please pray that they will continue to yearn for more knowledge in the Lord and that He will lead them and guide them.
No comments:
Post a Comment