Tonight as I sit here and ponder my/our day for tomorrow so many friends come to mind. So as I get on my knees tonight I am going to God on their behalf. One of my best friends is taking her son to the doctor tomorrow to have him tested for austism. I can't help but tear up as I think about what might be facing them/him. But God created all of us in his own image so no matter what the turn out this child is a child of God and will prevail with the strength of Christ! Please be in prayer for his mom (as she is the one taking him to the appointment) and for family as they learn to handle a "new" life.
Another friend is going for a job interview in the morning that has the potential to be a great move for them. He and his wife have whole heartly prayed about this and feel this is the way God is leading them and I will support them with my prayers and encouragement.
And I am sad to say that sometimes our lives seem so hopeless. A friend from high school posted on FB (facebook) that he is contaplating sucide. I hurt so bad for this friend because they feel that their life has reached a point where they can not face each day anymore. I have talked with this friend and shared encouraging words hoping that this will help. Please pray that God's holy word will shed light on what seems to be such a dark time for my friend.
Thank you in advance for those who will pray. Prayer is my heart and God listens everytime!!
Hi Whitney, I will pray for your friends!
ReplyDelete