I am away from home tonight and there are so many things that go through my mind. First of all I am away because I have a class this weekend. It last for 8 hours on Friday and 8 hours on Saturday. The first thing I must say is that I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that the Lord has given me to be able to come to a place like SEBTS to study about him. I am also thankful for the class that I am taking; it is a class on teaching and discipleship. I am also very thankful for my friends Cary and Ashely for letting me stay with them this evening. It is nice to not have to pay for a hotel and stay alone. All though I am thankful for these things I truly do miss my girls. It is so hard to be away from them. I wanted to be at home to play a game with Izzy and Olivia. I also miss not getting to tuck them in bed and kiss them goodnight. I also miss my bride, I do not like the fact that I am not there to help her, as she still cannot do many things. I am so thankful to God for how well she is doing and recovering; He has truly had His hand upon her. Whitney if you are reading this please take it easy while I am gone and do not try to do to much. I love my girls so much and long to see their smiling faces when I come home tomorrow evening.
" And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry." ~ 1 Timothy 1:12
Travis
No comments:
Post a Comment