Our family has been fighting off various illnesses for about the past month. We are all doing better, but please continue to pray for us.
Whitney is recovering well from her surgery, even though we had some complications the week after her surgery. She flies to Knoxville next Wednesday for a check up. Please pray that God will grant her traveling mercies and that she will get a good report.
Isabella has an ENT appointment tomorrow to have a check up and see if they can tell us why she has this cough that she cannot seem to get rid of. She also has an orthodontist appointment in Raleigh on Thursday. Please pray that all goes well with her.
Olivia also has an ENT appointment in Raleigh on Thursday. They are going to look at her ears and possibly even talk about removing her tonsils. They think that this could help with some of her illness and even help her grow. Please pray that the Lord will give the doctors some wisdom.
As for me, well I have not been in the best health lately either. I was hit with a major blow to the sinus's and respiratory system on Saturday evening. It took about all of the energy that I had to bring the message on Sunday morning and then I had to cancel evening services. I am starting to feel better, but I have realized that as this day goes on I am still very weak. I ask that you pray not only for healing, but the God will bless me with energy as I have a pretty busy schedule right now.
As for other things going on in our lives; church is going great! God is working in so many different ways right now that I do not have the time to list them all right now. He is really showing us what the love of Christ looks like in our lives and what it will then look like to others as we show this love. When others see you are they seeing Christ? Do they look at you and notice that there is something different or do you just blend in? Blending in with the world is not going to change the world.
God,
I pray for all those who read this blog. Lord, I pray that it is not my words that touch them but that it is your Spirit. May you do a life changing work in them today. May they truly realize that you are God and that you are sovereign!
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment