Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Signs of Fall

Cotton is only harvested in the fall.
So when the cotton modules start showing up you know fall is here.


I see this beautiful sunrise every morning as I take Isabella
to school. It is absolutely breath taking. I am in awe of God!

Are these beautiful? They were donated to the church by a sweet lady
and her husband who grow these beauties for a hobby. (a hobby what
a beautiful hobby!) We sold them and raised over $700.

We had one just like this white one as the flowers for church today.
In honor of our church family. (It looks like a daisy to me
who knew mums could look like this.)


This is how I found Olivia today. I noticed she was real quite, which normally means she is
into something she is not suppose to me in, but she surprised me and was coloring away.


My sweet Izzy B is getting so big and prettier everyday. 
I absolutely love her in fall colors. 
This girl has too many shoes.

A self portrait....I love sweaters, turtle necks,
blue jeans, coats, scarfs, gloves and hats.
Oh how I love fall and winter!!!

Our front steps with so many fall colors.




I honestly can't get enough of these flowers.
They make me want to smile.

A dear sweet church member brought these
pumpkins and gourds over for the girls.
They add so much to the beauty of all
the fall colors.

Just smile. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment