So here is what Olivia looked like 2 days ago.
This is what the back of her hair looked like 2 days ago.
Long and beautiful. Full of soft curls.
Here is what I found in the trash can Friday....
And here is what her hair looked like....
She really got one side good. And I found the
hair ball before she got to whack on the other
side too much.
She didn't have bangs....but she created some.
And so I called a very dear friend and church member
who did hair for years.
Here is how the conversation went:
Me: Mrs. Donna...I hate to bother you but I desperately need your help.
Donna: Oh Whitney, what is wrong? I knew if you were calling my cell something was wrong.
Me: Well Olivia and her hair had a mishap with come scissors.
Donna: Oh my goodness, how bad is it?
Me: It looks like she has a really bad mullet and new bangs.
Donna: Okay sug. Me and Mr. Wayne are out of town for the night but will be home tomorrow. I will come down as soon as we get back. And don't you worry I will fix it so you'll never know what she did.
Me: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
And fix it she did.
We had to go real short to be able
to blend it. At first she really didn't like it
and she even cried. But after all the
compliments, she seems to like it.
The back (well after nap)
The cutie. (after nap, bed head)

Oh My...she did a number on it didn't she. The blessing is that you had someone who was able to fix it! She def. looks older with the short hair but it is cute. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie. I cried when she cut it. Her hair was so pretty and now it is cute as can be.
ReplyDelete