What a BEAUTIFUL sight.
I am proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
and I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me.
At Ridgecroft (where Isabella goes to school) they did
a Veterans Day parade. It was led off by a sailor in
uniform who seemed very honored to be asked by
his son's school to lead the parade. The kids carried
flags and signs they had made honoring our veterans.
It was so neat so see these kids understand that
they are free because so many men and women
past, present and future fight for their freedom
and keep them safe. They are so blessed as am I.
Isabella's sign says Thank you soldiers. She made
it herself and she was very excited to show it off.
Mr. Winslow the Headmaster read 2 poems and
prayed. That is right I said they PRAYED in
school! I am thankful she goes to a private school
that still believes in PRAYER.
Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment