If you haven't heard about ThredUp let me introduce you. It is a wonderful online kids clothing exchange. I am sure you are just as skeptical as I was but I am hooked. A friend of mine tagged me on FB with ThredUp. I looked and browsed around, thought it looked interesting and picked a box I liked. The catch was I really needed to know specific measurements on the pants that were in the box. I sent the girl a message via ThredUp asked if she could send me the wait measurements on each pair of pants since Izzy needs a certain size. Traci was kind enough to send a message right back to me with each measurement and the inseam. First let me say, it is hard to get anyone to send a message back on something like this but then so quickly.....it turned out that her box would work great for Izzy, so I "picked" it. That was on Monday and I got the box today. I was in awe of how nice these clothes were. First let me say that the box of clothes was only $15.70 ($5.00 goes to ThredUp for setting up and managing the exchange and $11.70 for the flat rate medium box shipping). I received 3 pairs of Lands End pants, 2 Lands End skorts and one really cute tee-shirt. All of the items were in perfect condition and look like they had never been worn. To give you an idea of the savings I got:
Lands End Vintage Blue Jeans: $25.50
Lands End Embroidered Holiday Pants: $29.50
Lands End Embroidered Pants: $29.50
Lands End Girls' Jersey Skort: $16.50
Lands End Girls' Jersey Skort:$16.50
Tee-Shirt:$5.00
Total if I bought items off a rack:$122.50
What I paid:$15.70
I would consider that a deal, even if she only wears 1 thing or only wears them once. So you could say I was super pleased and will use ThredUp again. Check out what I got in the pics below.
These are heavy weight skorts too.
The pants were so cute!
Traci said her daughter never
wore the snowman pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment