It's tax time at our house. I have come to really dislike this time
of year. Just since we entered the ministry field. It is very time
consuming getting everything together. But we will be filing
this Friday, thank goodness, so it will all be behind us (me)
until next year. Woohoo! (and to all my ministry friends I know
you feel my pain here and I feel for you. Please know I am
praying for you!)

Oh Whit. This is the first year we've had to do it, and I am beside myself. It's the hardest thing we've ever done....I think we're just going to have to pay someone to do it this year, and maybe after I see what they do, I can try to do it myself next year. But even hiring someone is tricky - we're trying to find someone we trust with experience doing ministerial taxes. Thanks for sharing this post - it makes me feel not so alone!!
ReplyDelete