Olivia's grin will make anyone smile. And it is the sweetest thing I see
early in the morning and late in the evening.
I love the fact that in the above picture, she looks
like she is stairing her challenge right in the face.
I love this picture of her.
Look at her eyelashes and sweet profile. My girl is
just beautiful. I could stair at that face for hours. It
makes my heart melt. I love her so!
There is something about the
above picture I just love. I don't
know if it is the coloring or what
but it is my favorite.
It is a tragidy whe your sister won't let you walk the "cat walk" with her.
Her freckles are so stinking cute!
The past couple of days have been rather warm here in K-town. So we have taken advantage of them since it is unusual to have 70+ degree weather in February and the fact that the weather is changing back to cold tonight. We meet my brother and his little girl at the part the other day and played for a bit. Then today after school we went the entire afternoon and evening outside doing yard work and playing. I do believe we are all ready for spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment