Here are a few pictures of what Olivia has been doing.
I took this with my phone during Sunday morning service. (I know I really shouldn't use my phone during service but this was funny!) Olivia is under my legs in between the pews. She made a marker train and slide it out into the aisle. I kept waiting on her dad to walk to the side we were sitting on and see her halfway out in the aisle and the marker train but here didn't. But I giggled because she was being so good and quiet and then I look down and this is what I saw.
Olivia drew this picture of me during a Wednesday night service. She did this all by herself and then tapped me on the leg and said, "Mommy it is you, aren't you beautiful." Oh my goodness, it was a great picture and I teared up that she thinks I am beautiful. Oh my sweet girl.
Here is Olivia's fish story. Her teacher stopped me in the hallway and said have your read Olivia's fish story that is hanging in the hallway. I said no. She said go by and read it. I was cracking up standing there reading this. Her handwriting is great, her spelling is great and her imagination is great too. (her fish can do crafts, can yours?)
Needless to say life with Olivia is never boring!



No comments:
Post a Comment