Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good bye passy- day 2


So last night could have been worse. Olivia went to bed easy, then realized she didn't have a passy and began to cry. She cried about 20 minutes before I had to give in and go get her. Don't worry I didn't give her the passy I just rocked her. When we put her back to bed we left her door cracked which seem to passify her (with the passifier). The only bad thing was when I had to get her up to take her to the bathroom. (we have been doing this since we first potty trained her. it prevents accidents especially if she had a lot of milk with dinner) So you can imagine she wasn't real happy when she back to bed after that. I brought her in there to lay down with us for about 10 minutes and back to bed she went and slept all night. So overall I would consider it a successful night.

Over the next few days I will try to post more new pics of the girls but until then here are a few I took this afternoon. Isabella was building a Polly Pocket city. And trust me she has enough to popular 5 little girls rooms.







Olivia was so excited because we let her get her first Polly Pocket. (keep in mind we kept the shoes, necklace and sunglasses. but she was thrilled with the clothes.) Now she is like Isabella.

























No comments:

Post a Comment