So I stepped on what use to be the dreaded scale this morning with a lot of confidence that I am doing what I need to be doing to make this happen and happened it has. I am down 3lbs from last week. YEAH!!! It's a start.
This week has been very challenging. First making sure that I am sticking to my portion control. Second because I am trying to make good choices when I have a choice. Third because I am still craving a coke something fierce. (I can still taste it in my mouth....) But it has only been water, milk and a cup of OJ in the mornings for this chic.
I start each day with the attitude that today is going to be a wonderful day in my life ALTERING journey to get rid of the weight....and each day is. I still covet your prayers for strength, will power and knowledge both physically and spiritually.
Thank you for checking in on me and the progress I am making. I'll update again next week (a few pounds lighter). :)
Yay for losing 3 lbs. I'm so proud of you!! Still praying for you! love you friend!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to switch your blog over to blogspot so I haven't been getting your updates! So exciting to hear about this journey you are on. It's going to motivate me even more after this baby comes. :)
ReplyDelete