Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Easy Bake Cakes









Yesterday was an Easy Bake day in our house. Since Isabella can only eat soft foods for a few days we (well she) decided that making easy bake cakes would be perfect. Making these cakes also helps her with measuring and learning to cook. (since they do require all the usual supplies)

The cake turned out perfect. Her first one was a devils foods cake and it smelled delicious. (however, if you all remember some of the easy bake food, it didn't always taste as good as it looked but it is much better now. with the help of Betty Crocker....thank goodness) Her second cake stuck a little but she said it still tasted wonderful.  She even made the icing to go on top of each cake. Today's adventure with Easy Bake will be chocolate chip cookies for her and her sister.


While Isabella was doing Easy Bake this is how I found Olivia. Crayons all over the floor and a coloring book. When I asked her why ALL the crayons were on the floor, she says, "Mom it makes it easier for me to see what color to choose." (Duh! Why didn't I think of that.) But she had good time and didn't bother anything she wasn't suppose to, so I am fine with scattered crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment