Monday, August 9, 2010

An early Birthday present

Today while we were in Portsmouth, VA we found a cool spot to cool off, the mall. I know who would think to drive and hour and half and end up at a mall. Well in 98 degree heat and two kiddos a cool place with something to look at and not roast is a good thing. While at the mall Olivia had mentioned she would like to get her ears pierced. (keep in mind we went through the whole process up to the actually piercing once before and she freaked out, so we expected the same. She told us she would do it when she got to be a big girl when she turned 4.) However, we were so fortunate that there were two angels who had the best personalities and wanted to make a sweet little girl happy by piercing her ears and not traumatizing her. So they did them at the same time. What a blessing! She didn't cry a bit. She just kind of had a look of shock, like that hurt then looked in the mirror and just S.M.I.L.E.D. (had I know she was going to do something like this I would have had my camera. but I don't normally take it in the mall.) Happy 4th Birthday (early).  So here are the sweet pictures of the ride home with the new earrings.
She looks just precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment