Tonight was family pizza night at the Henderson's. For most people this would mean going to your local pizza joint and ordering any kind of pizza you want and having someone else fix it for you. But at the Henderson's it means we are making pizzas together. Personal pizzas were on the menu and were so much fun to make. The girls did everything themselves and loved it. This is one of my favorite times together!
Trav and his girls.
Spreading sauce and adding cheese.
And a little more cheese (I think more of the cheese went from
the bag to their mouths than on their pizzas.
Izzy did her pepperonis in a smiley face. Olivia just wanted to eat.
Concentrating....pizza making is serious business.
The finished products.
Might I add they were delicious!
Looks like so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteI love our pizza night too! Ever since my mom got me the bread machine, I make our dough too! Saves so much!
ReplyDelete