Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stepping stones (Day 1)

The girls waiting to start their stepping stones.
Izzy got to do the free form stone today. Above is what she decided on. I love that hand print! Tomorrow Izzy will do hers in the form.
Olivia made hers in the form today. Tomorrow she'll do her free form. (I pray she will pick a shape I can do.)

After we finished the stepping stones the girls took off to play in the backyard before it got to hot.
Izzy loves golf. I think this might be her sport with a little coaching. Her new school has a golf team as well.
And this is what Olivia did most of the time we were out. Our gravel driveway keeps her occupied for hours. Her imagination runs wild with what those rocks can be and what she can do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment