Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

Waiting patiently to "dump" her eggs in.

Grand has always been the egg artist.

Isabella is getting really good at
dying eggs.

Olivia and mom working hard.
Dying Easter eggs is hard work.

Isabella the artist.

Me and my girls (and my Dad!)

My sweet 9 year old. I can't
believe we have been dying
eggs together for 9 years.
I look forward to many more
years of egg dying together.


I was so excited we could dye eggs with my mom and dad. It was always a special and fun time and one of the best memories I have when I was kid. We dyed eggs every year at my grandparents house (which we were at most every Easter). My mom and dad would help us draw on the eggs, sticker the eggs and make the coolest colors. I look forward to dying eggs with my girls for many more years and hope that it will be a memory they love as they get older.


No comments:

Post a Comment